Sunday, April 5, 2009

Internet Browser Test.

Posted by Scott at 11:32 AM
I have decided to make a little post about the different Internet browsers that you can use. Everyone already knows about Internet Explorer 7 and 8beta and FireFox, but what about Google Chrome and Safari. Downloads Are In The Link List.

Google Chrome

When you first open up Google Chrome you realize just how fast it is. That does not really account for anything because it goes right to Google.com and it is made by google, but still it was still fast.

The Second thing is that there is no design part to it and it looks plain and simple. Sometimes this can be a good thing like fewer things to load and not so clustered and disorganized at the top, but I would like a little more flash to the design.

Safari
Safari is originally a Apple or Mac made software, but they have made a version for windows. I really like the cool design of Safari like the history page and it just seems like it was well designed. I did a little test between IE7 FireFox Google Chrome and Safari to see which one loaded my website the fastest, and of course it was Safari.


Well I might be looking at changing my default browser to Safari now after what I have seen from it.

0 comments on "Internet Browser Test."

Post a Comment

 

PC Advantage Copyright 2009 Reflection Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez